The purpose of Grace Church's Men's Ministry is to build unity through evangelism and fellowship and encourage men to take their role in the Body of Christ. We desire to become better fathers, husbands, friends, and ministers of the Lord. The men's ministry group meets several times a year for prayer and fellowship. Our goal is to help men transfer biblical truth into action by providing the necessary environment for them to make and keep their promises to their families, friends, community, and Jesus Christ.
GCC Men's Ministry Mission Statement and Goals
Grace Men's Ministry is here to welcome, support and challenge men in their faith walk. We do this by…
- Reaching out to men who attend GCC and getting to know them
- Offering activities and classes that build lasting relationships with men in the church
- Seeking to engage GCC men in church ministries
- Reaching out to men of other Christian churches in our area for friendship and activities
- Developing friendships with men that go outside the walls of the church
Grace Men's Ministry seeks to be an active asset not only in the building up and encouraging of our men to fulfill their ministry, but also to assist the other ministries of GCC in meeting their mission.